The cousins were so happy to see each other. The boys were nearly inseparable. They had the most hilarious conversations as they walked down the street. "Hey, so what are favorite kind of chips?" What is your favorite color?" I guess they just needed to catch up on everything.
Monday, May 10, 2010
San Diego
We took a family trip to San Diego leaving on St Patty's day. We really shouldn't have taken Jax out of school again but Uncle Mark was getting married so we had to go!


The cousins were so happy to see each other. The boys were nearly inseparable. They had the most hilarious conversations as they walked down the street. "Hey, so what are favorite kind of chips?" What is your favorite color?" I guess they just needed to catch up on everything.









The cousins were so happy to see each other. The boys were nearly inseparable. They had the most hilarious conversations as they walked down the street. "Hey, so what are favorite kind of chips?" What is your favorite color?" I guess they just needed to catch up on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My husband in a picture with his brother in laws? I've got to have it!
Post a Comment