Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Seals and Tide Pools




Sunday after church the family split up. Jaron went with grandma, grandpa and some cousins to the Mormon Battalion Museum where the got to pan for gold and dress up. He had a fabulous time. Mom, dad, Grif, Jax and more cousins went to see the baby seals that had been born just 3 hours to 2 days before. It was so fun watching one of the babies follow it's mommy flopping up the beach to find a warm safe place to nurse. Jaxon could hardly believe his eyes. He loved seeing the seals so close. It was just about as cool as seeing the dolphins in Florida. He took so many pictures we will only share a few with you.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing your pics! I finally found time to check out the family blogs I have bookmarked and they all make me smile. :)