

A few years ago we went to the Elephant parade and the kids just loved it but we haven't been for about 3 years. We had to go downtown anyway so we decided to add some fun. When the circus comes to town they have a parade with the clowns, elephants, horses, dancing girls, mini ponies, but not the tigers. Jar and Grif didn't like the waiting but they loved the parade and the clown noses. We would make a pretty cute clown family. They waved the whole time, smiling and laughing. It was fun but we sure missed having Jax with us.
After we went over to daddies work to get the camera for our McTeachers night later after soccer. Jar hasn't been walking as much since he got his cast off and I didn't want to carry both the boys all the way there. So I thought it was our lucky day - good shady spot at the parade and front row parking at the arena. Then a news truck pulled up and wanted to ask us some questions about H1N1 and I thought about running because I don't like stuttering on camera. But the boys liked it and were good and cute too. When the story came out I didn't sound so dumb. So watch out Heidi maybe I will come work with you. J/K that would not be fun for me, I will leave the news biz all to you! You can borrow our clown noses if you would like.
3 comments:
I watched the news clip and was going to say the same thing... Watch out Heidi. You are right the boys did look cute. Joshua would love to see that parade too.
You ARE a cute clown family!!! ( :
Hi Julie!! I didn't know you had a BLOG! I found ya somehow!! You have such a darling family......now I can keep much better tabs on you! Our family blog is: familythomson.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment