Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaron




How does time fly so fast? It seems that each year is getting shorter and shorter. Days end when we haven't accomplished everything we want to and boys grow up over night. Jaron is so happy to be five. For months he has been asking "Am I five yet?" Now he asks "Am I still five?" It makes me smile.

He got his cast off 2 days before his birthday so we had to have a be careful with his leg party. So the whole family - cousins, uncles, aunt, grandma, grandpa and one friend - all went to the Bees game together. Since Bee signed his cast he was hoping he could visit with him again. It was his lucky day because Bumble came an took pictures with the kids and then stayed a little longer to take a nap on Jaron. He was in heaven. We got to do fun things we don't usually make time for at the games; we rolled down the hill, rode the train, got glow bracelets and we even stayed to run the bases. It was a great night!





Some how he talked mommy into making him a Lightning McQueen cake. I was just going to make some cupcakes since we went to the pool to celebrate earlier in the day. BUT, Jaron reminded me that I promised months ago to make him a Cars cake. So we baked a cake and made it in a hurry but it turned out pretty decent if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

The "D.C." O's said...

Happy Birthday Jaron. You are growing up so fast. Joshua really likes your Lightning McQueen cake and wishes he could have gone with you to the baseball game.