Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family picture day!





So we went and got our pictures done this morning. It was crazy trying to get Grif to hold still long enough to get a good picture but it will be so nice to have a family picture hanging on the wall with him in it. I love the Picture we took last year so much I can't take it down from the top of our blog so you'll just have to enjoy the pictures here instead. My favorite is the action shot of Grif kicking the ball, Jax picking his nose, Jar snickering behind his hands and mommy saying "No, no hold still!". I love our crazy family.

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

Awesome pictures. Sexy Lexy you are looking great. Julie nice haircut. Jax, Jar, and Grif you have great smiles.

Anonymous said...

I just love the family pic where Lex is laying down. I think you all look great in that picture.

I lost all my links to the family blogs but I finally sat down today and hunted you all down so I'm slowly getting caught back up with your activities.

I'm busier this year than I have been and haven't even started on Christmas cards yet so I doubt I'll get them done, but I'm thinking of you guys!