I think that his favorite were the bright red birds but he also really loved digging in the dirt with his buddy Kyle. He just made me laugh the whole time because he has a love for life like no one else I have ever met.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Grif's 1st Field Trip
The Big Yellow Bus must have been in Grif's dreams for weeks. He was so excited for his 1st Field Trip. He was so happy that he was big enough to go on the bus to see the birds with his school friends.





I think that his favorite were the bright red birds but he also really loved digging in the dirt with his buddy Kyle. He just made me laugh the whole time because he has a love for life like no one else I have ever met.

I think that his favorite were the bright red birds but he also really loved digging in the dirt with his buddy Kyle. He just made me laugh the whole time because he has a love for life like no one else I have ever met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment