Saturday, November 20, 2010

Doctors, Parades and Circus',... Oh My!



What a way to spend your day 2 Dr's visits an ER visit, an Elephant Parade and the Circus to top it all off!

Some days are more than an adventure around here. First, we had Grif's surgery follow-up to see how well the surgery went. The good news is he passed the hearing test this time. Hooray! We are so grateful that we could solve his hearing problem with a short surgery. The only problem is that he get s over stimulated by all the noise around him, but that is something I can easily remedy.

Just for fun Jar got to go to the Elephant Parade Downtown with friends so he wouldn't have to hang out at the Doctors office with us. We made it just in time to join them for all the fun but Grif did not like it much after the tall men came to see him. I love seeing happy laughing kids. It makes all the extra craziness worth it.

Next we had Jar's well kid check. Still small but doing okay other wise. Our Doctor just loves our boys and makes me fell like I am doing something right. She is a good doctor.

Then we surprised the boys and took them to the Circus. I hadn't been forever and so it was fun for all of us. The motorcycles in the ball were the best part of it all. We could join the circus and make a cute clown family.








No comments: