It was awesome! Good idea for a party if you want to use it (if I do say so myself). We played all kinds of Carnival games and the kids had tickets and prizes for each game. Then we had popcorn and snow cones for dessert (good no dairy treats) we even had dairy free cupcakes.
With 13 kids and being the games manager and party host I forgot to take pictures of the games but here is what we did. We started with fishing so the kids could get their prize bags and tickets. Then we did a Bean Bag toss, Basketball shop, Balloon pop, Coin toss, and Ring Toss. Then we had the bouncy house for extra fun. We had a blast and I was so grateful for my big sister's help. I couldn't have pulled it off without her help!
3 comments:
It was such a fun party! Ben loved it.
Sorry your little sister couldn't come and help. Looks like it was soooo much fun!
Hey! Cute picture of these two.
Post a Comment