What happens when you watch Barney and they make masks. Mom gets to make them too! We generally don't watch Barney but I gave in and the boys really liked watching them make their amazing masks. They talked me into making some. We had a great time until Jar got burned on the hot glue gun. Note to mom - maybe hot glue is faster but not such a great idea with 5 and 2 year olds.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Super-boys
What happens when you watch Barney and they make masks. Mom gets to make them too! We generally don't watch Barney but I gave in and the boys really liked watching them make their amazing masks. They talked me into making some. We had a great time until Jar got burned on the hot glue gun. Note to mom - maybe hot glue is faster but not such a great idea with 5 and 2 year olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Usually I am the one that gets the massive burn!
Post a Comment