Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Great Aunt Norma




She really is great! Every other week while Jar was at preschool Grif and I go visit. The time always flies and I usually have to race out the door to pick up the kids on time. It has been such a great experience hearing her stories and if I am ever having a bad day she listens to me and then makes me feel better. She is such a positive person and knows how to make lemons into really good lemonade. She won't ever let me help her because we don't stay long enough. She would rather just visit. It is a special time for the boys and I to see her. Grif has his bag of toys in the kitchen and knows where the stool is to get his drink of water. Aunt Norma loves to follow him around and help. It is really sweet. Grif also knows which stuffed animals he can play with. The kitty and one of the bears are okay to be loved but not the special ones my mom made for her.

The last week after Preschool Graduation Jar got to come too. We surprised her with all of us. But it wasn't a very good surprise since the the freeway was a parking lot and we were so late I had to call and spoil the surprise because we were so late. She gets worried about us if we are too late. I will miss having a boy at preschool so I can visit so often. It just doesn't work the same if I don't already need to be up there. I am just not as good getting a schedule together.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

We love Aunt Norma. She is so special!