
I am totally behind on a lot of things like keeping up this blog. Also keeping up on Grif's pictures. I wanted to get them done at 18 months but at least I made it before he is two. He was a turkey. He would NOT smile. The two photographers were stumped and I just had to laugh at my stubborn boy. He is such a character only when he wants to be. Oh well, he is cute anyway!
4 comments:
A smile is always nice, but that photo series looks great!
So cute! He looks so much like Jaxon & Jaron!
We love our Grif. Austin keeps asking when he gets to see Jaxon!!!! And I keep asking when I get to see you?!!!!
Hey Jules...my favorite picture of Jason was one where he wasn't smiling.
A perfect little grin is highly over rated when it comes to capturing great pics! :)
I love y'all and hope we can see more of each other in the future.
Post a Comment