
Who new that we could have so much fun folding the laundry. Jaron and Grifin plaayed for hours with one of the laundry baskets while we folded laundry and watched the bowl game. It became a race car, a horse, a fire truck and even a cage for Grif to trap Jar in. It was so fun to watch them. Sometimes we have the most when doing nothing at all. Their imaginations just run wild sometimes. Like when I told Jaron the other day to get his shoes on he naturally asked "Why"? My answer was, "We're going to the moon so let's get going!" He looked at me thoughtfully and said, "We can't mommy, our car doesn't have wings." It made me smile all day whenever I thought about it.
3 comments:
Juli! Hi! Your boys are so cute. How are you guys? Its been forever. Hope you and Lex are doing good! Dusty
Hi Julie! I got your card today. Your boys sure are getting big! I can't believe it's already been more than 18 months since I saw you!!
We miss those cute kids....and you!
Post a Comment