Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Has it been 6 weeks already?
Today we headed up to the hospital again for Jaron as the snow was coming down in a flury. We were going to get Jaron's cast taken off and he was having a panic attack. He did not want his cast off. I had to strap him into the car kicking and screaming. Then they had to pin him down to cut the pretty orange cast off. His arm is healing well but we decided together that another two weeks in a shorter cast couldn't hurt his healing. Now he can get used to using his elbow again. Now he has a bright green cast. I'm sure that we will have a picture of it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Usually they can't wait to get it off. I like green. Jaron, have your mom sign our names for us.
Jaron we can't wait to see your cast next week. We all want to sign it!
Post a Comment