Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Halloween was so great! Daddy took the day off but we still went trick-or-treating at his work anyway. The boys looked so cute as Captain America, a Cowboy and a Skunk. They boys got a lot of candy and we probably should have just skipped the night, but what would be the fun in that? 

After dad's work we stopped at Grandma Jeanne's house so she could see the kids and there she was raking the sea of leaves by herself so we decided to help and play in the leaves while we were at it. It was a lot of work but it was sure fun.

Later after a quick quiet time and pizza we headed out for trunk-or-treating with Grandma Pat. I thought I wouldn't like it much, but.... with little ones it was so nice not to trip up and down the stairs to each door. Thanks for the fun grandma!

It was a long fun night and we enjoyed the incredible weather. We didn't have to wear jackets or anything. What a treat that was for mom.

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

I like Jaxon's mohawk. Joshua has the same shirt as Jaron's cowboy shirt. We played in the leafs at the park Tuesday. I didn't take the camera. I wish I had of because Joshua loved it and then it rained later in the day so now all the leafs are wet.

Rachel said...

The all look so cute!