Friday, September 12, 2008

Oliver Family Reunion

Grif just relaxing on the hill taking in all of the craziness from a little ways off.
All of the cute cousins! They had such a wonderful time together on our vacation.
Mom and all of her silly siblings. I am not sure how mom raised us all and survived so well.

If you can't figure out what is going on from the picture I'll explain: Our friendly little photo shoot "fell apart" literally. We were sitting on the fence to get some good shots and the delicate fence gave out. I am out of the picture lying on the ground laughing and crying because the log went straight down my calf for a good bruise and scrapes. Some how no matter where we go our outing ends up in a photo shoot.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love those pictures...I haven't seen them. What funny memories!