Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy 88th Birthday Grandma!!



Grandma was so surprised by everyone and everything. She thought she was going to a new restaurant up the canyon. But then when she came up the stairs she realized everyone was there for her. 
I was in a little bit of trouble since I didn't make her a cake for her real Birthday when we had her pseudo party. I didn't know she felt bad until I brought out the cake and she said she forgave me for not having one before. 


Grandma was in a little bit of shock seeing friends from many years past and family from all over the country. It was so great that she was so surprised because we were just waiting for someone to blow it. It really helped having Aunty Yoch and Aunty Petch there staying with her because it was a lot of work hiding everyone else. Thank you everyone for all of your help! It was a wonderful evening!



No comments: