
That few minutes turned into over 2 hours of fun. Grif didn't want to go by himself so mommy got to go with him. We laughed and laughed. There were mud spots that would change your direction and shoot you off into a completely different direction. By the end of the fun Grif was flying down the hill on his own. I won't tell you that Grif and I knocked down the only other adult on the hill and then successfully scared them off. It really was an accident.
We were having such a good time I didn't know how we were going to get everyone off the hill. It only took won small incident to gather everyone up to go. There were too many kids doing their own thing by the end so we decided to leave the chaos when our friend got run over and got a little snow burn on her face. Nothing serious but it was just enough to get the boys attention to walk her home.
No comments:
Post a Comment