Early birds get the only rides. If you snoozed you loosed. I know bad English but both were true today. Jax and I were the first ones in line for the hot air balloon rides and soon grandpa and grandma joined and then cousins. We were the only four groups that got to go up in the balloon since the wind was getting too strong. it was amazing to look out over the park and all over the city. Jax and I loved it!! I didn't know how hot it would be though. Someday maybe we will take a real ride. But for this time I was glad that we were tied down. Thanks for inviting us grandpa and grandma.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Hot Air Balloon Rides
Early birds get the only rides. If you snoozed you loosed. I know bad English but both were true today. Jax and I were the first ones in line for the hot air balloon rides and soon grandpa and grandma joined and then cousins. We were the only four groups that got to go up in the balloon since the wind was getting too strong. it was amazing to look out over the park and all over the city. Jax and I loved it!! I didn't know how hot it would be though. Someday maybe we will take a real ride. But for this time I was glad that we were tied down. Thanks for inviting us grandpa and grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment