Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Great to Be Eight!







Daddy's Birthday was an extra special day this year. Jaxon made the choice to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was so excited and just a little bit nervous. We were blessed to have so many family members and friends there. Grandma and Uncle Mark both gave great talks and Brothers and Cousins sang I am a Child of God. Jaron was so sweet he sang a verse by himself in Japanese. I was a proud mom of all of my boys.

Jaxon and daddy were a little shocked when they entered the font and found the water to be freezing cold. Poor Jaxon I thought he was nervous because he was shaking. He was shivering so bad he couldn't even hold still. Good thing everything went smoothly so they didn't have to do it twice. He looked so handsome in his suit. It is hard to believe our boys are growing up. I may be a little bit biased but I think they are pretty amazing. Congratulations Jax!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hi Julie! Super cute boys! I can't believe Jaxon is 8!! How did you get one that old?!
Love all the fun stuff you guys are doing!