Can you believe that it is already 2010. Not me, I am in a tad bit of denial. That means that we are all getting older and hopefully wiser. We celebrated the New Year with Lex's family with of course delicious Japanese food and a little bit of chips and salsa too. We were supposed to bring Mango Salsa but if you can believe it the store was sold out of mangos but they had a avocados. So we went to town and made guacamole and my favorite black bean and avocado salsa. I think we had too much food but what a happy celebration with no trips to the ER .
I forgot to tell you about our Christmas Night trip to the urgent care. Jax and Jar were playing with cousins in another room when I heard Jar's broken something cry. The kids were playing and dropped him, not on purpose, but he got hurt never the less. He cried and couldn't stand up for over an hour and we tried to get him to walk to the car but he just couldn't do it. So off we headed to Urgent Care. (I really didn't want to go the the ER on Christmas) But we got there 2 minutes too late and they would not see him. So we decided to wait out the night and take him in the morning. Luckily nothing was broken and he woke up with a smile saying "Mom, I can walk!" Those are precious words to hear when you have a boy with such fragile bones. We were happy we made the right choice. Sometimes a good nights sleep can take care of a little boy who had way too long of a day on Christmas.
We hope that you have a happy, healthy and adventurous New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment