Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Planes, Trains and lots of Fun!








What do you do in the summertime when all is does is rain? Do you go to pool, or play at the school? No! We go drive a long way to see some really cool trains and planes. Daddy took the day off and we went to see the Disney train which was pretty cool. BUT the highlight of our day I think was seeing all of the Air Force Planes. Grif fell asleep and when he woke up he just looked around with huge eyes and a smile on his face saying "I wan- one!" It was so cute. Daddy and Jax loved every machine gun and radar sensor. They were in heaven. Jaron was in heaven because he could dance around the huge museum as he went from plane to plane and throw rocks too when we were outside. We had to leave too soon but we will go back again. Jax was and awesome photographer and took lots of great pictures of all of the planes. We learned a lot but we want to learn even more.

After all the fun we stopped at the hospital to visit dad's buddy and his wife who had their third little girl. The boys fell in love with her and all wanted a turn holding her. Grif again kept saying "I wan one, I wan one" then he turned her head and gave her a big kiss. It was pretty cute.