Monday, October 6, 2008

Family picture day!




We are a tad bit silly sometimes but it is fun. Every six months we try and get pictures of the boys since they all grow so fast. So here are some of our fun pics.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! By the way, your hair is way cute short! You're a babe!!!

kecia said...

way to go! It looks great! I LOVE the family pictures-we tried a few two but ours didn't turn out as good-that one of all of you is perfect!

DeDee said...

who took your pics? They turned out very cute. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Amy said...

JULIE! Hooray for the blogs - keeping old friends together, I say! Great to see you. I don't use our last name, either. I also have "code" names for my kids. It's a crazy world, and I guess I'm crazy right along with it! I can't wait to read up on your DARLING family. THREE BOYS!?

Mandi said...

You did the same thing we did on sunday. i am glad that you got the brown memo too!!! We love you.

CamE said...

You never can tell when Lex's looking into the sun.
Great photos and spread!

The Wild and the Crazy! said...

Hi Julie! It's Jen Scott Duncan! How are you doing. I got to your blog by way of my sister's blog. Hope that is okay! I am glad to see you have all boys. We are having our third boy as well. I hope you don't mind if I keep in touch. Talk to you later!