So I should have put these up in the opposite order but I am a novice so just enjoy our trip backwards. Poor Grif never got to take his hat off because it was just too cold. He had a dirt and tan line that was so funny. Jax cried because he didn't want to leave but the party was over when it started snowing as we were packing up the last family to leave.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
A camping we did go!
So I should have put these up in the opposite order but I am a novice so just enjoy our trip backwards. Poor Grif never got to take his hat off because it was just too cold. He had a dirt and tan line that was so funny. Jax cried because he didn't want to leave but the party was over when it started snowing as we were packing up the last family to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment